It is the mission of this church to
reach out to all people, connecting
them with God and each other, with
purpose, hope and a new beginning
through Jesus Christ.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR PHOTO GALLERY.
Today we occupy a 10-acre campus in the west-central part of our city. The campus includes:
A Modern Sanctuary with a large Narthex for fellowship and special events. A large contemporary stained-glass window above the baptistery is the focal point of the sanctuary.
Also in the Main Sanctuary building is a choir rehearsal room, library and archives room, the minister’s office and study, a reception area, and offices for our ministerial and administrative staff.
The South Wing houses the adult classrooms, the Chapel, the Food Pantry, a modern kitchen, and Fellowship Hall.
The North Wing includes the children and youth classrooms and also our Weekday Kindergarten and Nursery. Adjacent to the North wing is a well-equipped children’s playground.
The Gymnasium and Activities Building has a regulation basketball court with bleachers and meeting rooms and a small service kitchen.
Between the North and South Wings is a Garden area for relaxation and meditation and a Memorial Bell Tower.
"First Christian Church ... Celebrating 50 years on Mississippi Since 1824"